Our corporate and community partners provide vital contributions to ensure our programs and services grow and thrive.
We offer a heartfelt thank you for your support!
In times of uncertainty, struggles and hardship is when you see the true heart of a man — the heart to serve, to meet the needs, to lend a helping hand and to show compassion to those hurting, broken and lost. We come together as one. We put aside differences and wants. We rally to solve the issues for the greater good. We at the Chevy Chase Community Center have been the recipients of a community that has the heart and compassion for the families and children of Indiana County. We thank you for your support, dedication and encouragement to continue to meet the needs of the families we serve.
Again, we thank you.
Armstrong, Indiana, Clarion Drug and Alcohol Commission
Boy Scouts of America
Graystone Presbyterian Church
Indiana Midday Rotary
Indiana Regional Medical Center
Indiana Sherriff’s Office
IUP Women’s Tennis Team
Jonas Scanga Videography
Martin’s Food Markets
Pathstone (Senior Community Service Employment Program)
Penn State Extension
U.S. Department of Education
United Way of Indiana County
White Township Supervisors
We thank those who organized special events, made donations and attended our fundraisers including:
- Community Prayer Breakfast .(May 2012)
- Graystone Presbyterian Church youth group planted flowers around the center as part of a beautification project. (Spring 2012)
- Danielle Hamilton, Creative Edge Hair Designs sponsored haircuts, a bake sale, strip tickets and a silent auction with proceeds donated to center. (June 2012)
- Rock ‘N Roll Review with Hiram and the Walkers. (September 2012)
- Spaghetti Dinner and memorial contributions in memory of our late President and founding member, Bill Shane .(November 2012)
- Joni Malloy and siblings (children of the late Ben Cunningham) donated land and continue to provide ongoing assistance with our Community Garden. (2013)
- Roast of Dana Henry in recognition of his service as the Executive Director of the Indiana County Chamber of Commerce. (April 2013)
- Seeds of Faith Christian Academy painted the interior hallways of the building. (May 2013)
It would be impossible to list everyone by name, but know that our gratitude is beyond measure.